Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm not a nigger, I'm from niger!

If the topic confuses you, Youtube "Star Trek Hood". It's a little crude but getting to see spock say "I'm not a nigger, I'm from niger" like every 5 minutes is absolutely awe-inspiring.

OH SNAP!

If, like I suspect, you know Marz, then you probably know about his beaten-up old piece of shit car. We affectionately called it the "Buttermobile", because of...

Well, I'm not sure why, but we did. And yes, I did say called, because unfortunately, the buttermobile is no more. Surf on over to Ghost in the Machine, on my right, for pictures and more info.

For. The. Win.



Thank Solange Minstein for that wonderful video - she alerted me to that.

Valentine's Day.

Is coming up - and this is an excuse to beg for comments, because none of you lousy readers ever comment, even though I know you're there, lurking! - and I desperately need ideas for romantic things to get for Megan. Make it creative.

OH. And Megan :P No peeking, or you'll just ruin the surprise! [not that I won't add my own touch to this.]

...And for the Nerds.

To all of you who play D&D, this is just a hilarious taste of Kriss Morten.

May I present the Disciple of Metal, the Heavy Metal Bard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should play her a song on your guitar and then get her flowers and just say sweet things to her in a card that was from the heart! Just little things from the heart make her happy! she likes lilies,orchids and roses! the pink and orange roses!