Monday, February 25, 2008

Amotivational Syndrome

So I've been a bit busy over the last few days. Personally, I can't be blamed. I've been suffering from Amotivational Syndrome. It's a very serious condition, I'll have you know, and I'll not tolerate any mocking. (For those of you who don't know, Amotivational is an entirely made-up condition that means "laziness". For a while, the big scary word was used as a symptom of smoking weed because dumb/stoned people couldn't fanangle the meaning, but anti-drug activists have wizened up in recent years and cut that out of their ads.)

If you haven't noticed, I've added a little bit of music to the side of my blog - I encourage you to put on some headphones, close your eyes, and pump up the volume. It's beautiful. Also, it's a perfect segway into

Spontaneous Nerditude

The last week or so of my time has been entirely dominated by a new nerdy obsession of mine - EVE Online. It's a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Space Simulation Game.

That's right, I'm playing a MMORPSSG. And I got Rita into it, too! Its main draw? Its got British people on headsets. And god knows that Americans love the British accent. Aside from that, the MMO is actually quite different from many I've played - possessing both a strong, unique, award-winning PvP system and a rich, detailed economy for those who aren't interested in battle to manipulate. Experience isn't gained through combat - rather, the players assign skills to train, and they do so in real-time, even when the player isn't logged in.


A Definite Improvement.

Most of my other posts haven't included a beautiful girl next to me. :P Rather than blog, i'm going to go spend time with her.

Until tomorrow. [Unless the AMS strikes again!]

No comments: